Auburn Art WalkThe Auburn Art Walk is a reception to showcase the artists who display their work in participating businesses. It is presented by PlacerArts to promote cultural tourism. It occurs on the second Thursday of April, June, August and October, from 6–9 p.m. in Downtown and Old Town Auburn. - See more at: http://www.placerarts.org/ programs/artwalk
Services & Amenities
The Holiday Inn Auburn Hotel features friendly, attentive service and many distinctive amenities to make your stay in Auburn, California special.
Services and Amenities:
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout all public spaces, meeting rooms and guest rooms
- Courtyard Patio with pool and whirlpool spa
- Business Center with computer work station, printer, and photocopier
- Complete Fitness Center with treadmill, elliptical, recumbent bike, and multi-gym weight station
- Private lending library
- Max’s restaurant adjacent to the hotel.
- Room Service Available 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Cocktail Lounge
- On-site guest self-laundry facilities (washer/dryer)
- Pickup laundry and same day dry cleaning
- Ample parking for large vehicles
- Interior corridors with locked entry doors
- Handicapped accessible rooms available
- Hotel tax and visitor assessment: 8%
- Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover, Visa, American Express, JCB, and Master Card accepted
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Pet policy: Service animals and other pets under 30 pounds. Must not be left unattended in room. $30 non-refundable fee.